The Admin Experience Summary Report and all other reporting shows data from learning experiences that have ended. This report is a general summary of all Exploros teaching within your school or district over the current school year.
The Admin Experience Summary report shows all experiences that have ended
With this report, you can:
- Sort by specific dates, school names, teacher names, class names, or experience names and filter the displayed data.
- For any experience taught, you can view the following metrics:
- The number of participating students: Students who started the experience.
- % complete: Class average
- Average responses per student
- Average quiz score: Class average
- Time on task: The class average of number of minutes spent on the experience
Metrics visible in the Experience Summary Report
Drill Down to Classroom Experience
Exploros reporting is directly tied to the digital artifact from the classroom learning
experience. To see what transpired in the classroom, click the hyperlinked experience name and it will open the ended experience.
Ended experiences are accessible by participating students, the teacher, and administrators. Having access to the complete data portfolio —from analytics to all student work— serves as a strong basis for discussions around district instructional improvement. Data analysis followed by digging deeper into lesson artifacts leads to conversation not only about what was taught, but also about how it was taught.